Adaptive Reuse Success Stories
110 North Maclay
9,000 square foot rehabilitated building that has dedicated restaurant space and houses with individual private offices in the rear.
The 110 offices are designed to fit the needs of various business professionals and local entrepreneurs. 110 North Maclay houses 16 individual private offices that are an ideal size for larger companies that want to have satellite office space, anyone who is self-employed or looking to move out of a home office.
110 North Maclay has a prime location on the newly redesigned Maclay Avenue in the heart of San Fernando’s Civic Center. San Fernando City Hall is directly adjacent to the offices, and is within walking distance to the San Fernando Police Department and the Los Angeles County Courthouse.
Offices are fully furnished and in move-in condition. Amenities include:
- Free Wi-fi
- Conference room and lobby
- Secured entry
- Private mailbox
- Plenty of parking
For leasing information, please contact Gus Franco, Jr. at 818-270-9090.
110 North Maclay Avenue was originally built in 1926 by the owners of the San Fernando Hardware Company, David Elam Lewis. The architect, Edward J. Borgmeyer II, was a very prominent architect in the Greater Los Angeles area. Borgmeyer also designed the Rennie Theater that was located a block west from the Hardware Company.
In the late 1930s, the San Fernando Hardware Company was sold and the new owners moved it to San Fernando Road. A family-owned furniture store owned by Missouri-native Albert Lewis moved into 110 North Maclay and did business for 43 years. The Salvation Army Thrift Store was located at 110 North Maclay for approximately 30 years before closing in the early 2000s.
Click here for complete the complete building biography.